Friday, May 05, 2006

INSPIRED BY A DREAM

It was a day that I did forget the date and the year but I still remembered the dream contents. It is about a future that is yet not to be determined. But I had given the choice, to step on which side that will bring me into the brilliant future. In that dream, I see I am the one who white dressed man, standing in the front of all beings. There were so many white clothed people and black clothed people. They all obey me as I am their Great Leader. The white clothiers wished for me, meanwhile the black clothiers serve under me but I didn't find it as important, because there's a one more important path in front of me. There's shining light at the end of the path. But I cannot judge how far the way it is. But I know, someday I will reach the paths. A long the paths they so many things, perhaps it is the challenges those will come to me one by one.

0 comments:

About The Writer

Voice Of The Dragon

Of every 100 children, at least two can be classified as outstandingly high in intellectual, creative or social ability. Giftedness knows not creed, colour or class.

The gifted learn quickly. As infants, gifted children pass the early milestones rapidly, talking early and learning to read before starting school. They have a thirst for knowledge of unusual subjects, and ask questions with insatiable curiosity.

These children are tomorrow’s leaders, scientists, artists, musicians and managing directors; their potential represents
a national asset we cannot waste. We should take action to ensure that these national assets are identified and developed.

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP